Tuesday, August 24, 2021

todays lockdown work

Today I am reviewing a book called Ugly. I was told to rate it by 0/5. I rate it a 4. 

I recommend this book to everyone becuase it teaches you that the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. It has taught me to not be judgemental


                                                                                                                                                                                                                     /                                                                                                                                     /                                                                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great book review. It looks like you have learnt lots from the book. That is stellar.

    ReplyDelete